Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winterbreak

We are on winter break for the next two weeks here in Paris. So far we have been doing a lot of lounging about.
We did walk around the 11th yesterday since it was in the low 40's I felt obligated to get the troops out. We passed by the Magda Danysz and decided to pop in to see what was on display. Kosta Kulundizic's Judith series was on display, it features the biblical figure murdering men, awesome.
He doesn't look traumatized does he?


Street art.
More street art, this was part of a much larger piece but there was a ton of foot traffic(this is right across from the Bastille) so I could only snap a pick in passing. Right behind me was a billboard for a magazine featuring a fully nude woman.
Pigeon chasing was in full effect.
We found a stump on the street and spent a full 10 minutes taking turns umping off of it.

Dylan needs a little help up.

And after enjoying the view decided not to jump.

2 comments:

G said...

Judith is not in my Bible.

Julia said...

My dad used to say "the troops" when he was talking about us. :) I guess that is common, but it still made me smile.
I haven't spent tons of time with G, but Chloe reminds me of her. :) That is a good thing. I love the pics on the stump, and I like Chloe helping Dylan up and down. Sweet siblings! ;)