Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shots from the week

Liam got in trouble and in some strange form of social protest redressed himself like this.
Pants on head, shirt on butt underwear in hand.
Market day was nice in the 40's and more vendors then there have been in weeks, Dylan was very happy about his cheese sandwich.
Dylan relaxing and playing with G's hair.
Strong lady.
Liam on the hunt.
The week started with a pretty good snowfall.

Chloe doesn't mind, this is nothing compared to the last two winters.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Liam dressing himself made me crack up. :) One of the boys, Jared, that I used to work with LOVED playing with my hair. His main teacher would tell him not to (at school) but I never minded it. Haha, I kinda like when people play with my hair. :)
Chloe is so beautiful! She looks pretty with all that snow around. Let me know when yall get the care package in the mail! :)