Sunday, February 22, 2009

Traffic is bad

We had to get out and do a little visa buisness but the road was blocked by a protest. Voltaire isn't the road that most protest take, it goes from Republique to Nation, historically protests go one block over to Beaumarchais so they end at the Bastille. Here Gretchen plots our route across.
Nice balloon.
Good old Saint Ambroise.

See that store Lily 3 across the protest? That's the street i need to take.
Ten minutes later the protest is still going strong.
Nice scooter.
The after math. A gang of street sweeper take care of business.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Um, I never realized that I wanted a scooter, until I saw that Pink one. Oh my gosh! Now I am obsessed with the idea of getting one. :) A pink one, of course! That particular one!
PS-I want to see pics of Caleb's birthday! :)