Friday, February 13, 2009

Half day class is canceled

Wednesday is a half day and the Cergy girls had a canceled class so we met up with Becca for lunch.
At the Belgian frite stand. The kids were all for fries for lunch.
This is G waiting for the frites, once they were ready i was much too busy to take pictures.
The Beirut wall has new work on it.
Beirut shot a video here, i don't know what this place is really called.
I took this picture moments after buying an all black cheap kinda waterproof hoodie, i've been looking for one since we got here.
I hope Gretchen gets to wear these one day(French lawyer gear).
Here is Liam in front of a wicked fancy chocolate shop because i won't spent 30 euro on a chocolate filled heart for his teacher.
Climbing the fence in front of Saint Ambroise.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow...do the lawyers there really wear those suits? That is so cool. (I feel dumb either way, because I probably should have already known that, if it's true, and it it's not, then I am gullible.)
Also, it's Friday there, right? The post said Wednesday, which made me confused.