Friday, February 13, 2009

Beat Box

We got a box from Zac and Julia(Oldhams represent). Major points for the use of a nike shoe box, I just hope there isn't a pair of unprotected kicks out there somewhere.
Look at all that Texan goodness.
Dylan seems pleased.
G made short work of the hearts.
I am back in business, now sleepers should again beware!
Liam and the attacking frog.
Dylan reads his letter while clutching as much play doh as he can hold.
Liam has made it his job to count poptarts daily in order to estimate how long they will last if carefully rationed.
Thanks Zac and Julia!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I had so much fun shopping and writing for yall! Thanks for posting pics...that made it even better! :) I am glad y'all liked the goodies. Let me know when you are craving some American goodness again!

Julia said...

Oh, and do you keep your shoes in the box? I will be so impressed if you say yes. Your sweet cousin Zac can't even keep shoes clean for more than a day. You should have a chat with him. :)
But he does get like 3-4 free pairs a year from coaching. What will he do when he becomes a principal and quits getting free shoes? haha!