Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Walk to the elevated

Part of the crew went looking for the elevated garden, a reclaimed elevated metro line. We stopped at a park on the way.










Dylan literally got stuck on his first attempt to get in this thing.
This is the only picture i took of the elevated garden from the ground.
Liam got banned from standing near the rail because he kept throwing things.

Look, a cat.

This is the path on the line.

Explain that to me.
The picture doesn't do this dude justice, he stopped at this bus stop to ask directions, I couldn't tell what language he was speaking(lord, don't let it be English). The most obvious part of the outfit are the giant horns, but the most disturbing part was the fact that it appeared that he wasn't wearing pants under his coat.

2 comments:

~S said...

My friend proposed to his wife in that park!

Happy Birthday Caleb!
Love, T, S and Eliza


Also I came across this architecture museum you and the kids might like. It used to have free admission and an interactive model of Paris as well as other archi-geeky stuff.
http://pavillon-arsenal.com/en/home.php

Julia said...

I love that playground! I also love the views from the park. I like the picture that kinda looks like the flat-iron building. :)