Saturday, January 17, 2009

The song

Liam rushed out of school excited about a new song they had learned in french class. He wouldn't let me take pictures so i held the camera at my waist and shot away. He needed a moment to prepare.
Something about a rabbit.
and then a hunter with a gun...
The rabbit runs away...
at this point the hunter is looking for a deer...
the hunter learns a lesson or something.
and what do you think? It sounded pretty cool, it was all in French and Liam's explanation of the song didn't entirely make sense but there you have it.

1 comment:

me said...

Was it "Dans un chamier [i have no idea what this word is, but say it like it shom-ee-ay], dans une bois, petite homme a la porte ete" etc? We learned that in French class here in high school and I've been singing it to Aidric along with the other French children's songs my mom taught me when I was a kid. I'd love to know if he learned it there.