Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Burning time in the 1st

We had to burn some time before picking the kids up from school the other day so we kicked around the Fancy 1st for awhile. Here's Gretchen with aspear sticking out of he head.
An old church.
An old building.
Why do you think the artist gave this statue such a deep ass crack?
Cheese.
Dylan is so over the sights of Paris.
Here i am moments before putting on my hood and increasing my creepy factor 100 fold.
Famous stuff.
See what i mean?
Dylan liked this statue.
G in front of cops and famous stuff.
Dylan oblivious to the famous stuff around him.
I don't know why there were so may headless babies in this piece but i was willing that bird to crap.
G in front of more famous stuff.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I know NOTHING about Paris, (like when I saw that glass pyramid thing, I was like, "oh I remember that from The DaVinci Code movie", that is how ignorant I am!) but thanks to you and your blog, I will know alot more when I finally get to come visit! :)
mental note: "the 1st = famous stuff"

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?