Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A bit of randomness

A statue on a big dude with a basketball. Les Invalides
Chloe went to a b day party at Les Invalides last weekend. It's got a famous gold dome and Napoleon is buried there. It's also a war museum.
A tank.
Walking to the party in the rain. Chloe is counting how many of her classmates are returning next year... 3.
The dome.

Saint Ambroise during the hail storm.
Hail on a glass ceiling is deafening.
Liam, being good for a moment.
Party time in the kids room.

Scary mask.
Thumbs up Elmer.
In yo face.
Power
Hugs.
The girls chilling on the couch.
Liam is angry.

1 comment:

Julia said...

LOVED THE POST. I don't think I have said this yet (but I've been thinking it lately) but the kids have grown since y'all got to Paris. Just in following the blog, I can see they look older and more grown up. It's crazy!

Do you think so? I do!! :)

PS-I'm so glad you blog. I love following it! :)