Friday, April 17, 2009

Co's Camera part deux

Big statue.
Under the tower.
At the market.
My olive, nuts, and spices dude.
Dylan holding the bag.
Fruits and vegetables.
Flowers.
My potato guy.
Mmmmmm sandwiches.
This is the fill-in sandwich man serving up D's cheese sandwich.
On the metro.
Chloe, mid play.

Liam and his carrot.
Chloe's class.
Liam and the violin.
Serious.
Thumbs up on math games.
Liam and Momo and the thumb is up.
French song solo.
Slide
Chloe at the Kandinsky exhibit moments before Co got in trouble for taking said picture.
Ethiopian food.
Co didn't quite clean her plate.
Co in the smoke.
That's some good coffee.
Some old church.
Dylan halfway up the steps.
Ice cream break.
That's right, an artist in a beret and a scarf.
The view from under the Louvre pyramid.
I'm taking a picture of a statue, she is topless.
Dylan, leaning.
My favorite statue, maybe a future tattoo?
Huh?
Handing out swords.
This picture is still funny to me.
Yes, that's a big picture.

E.A.B. Victor Hugo orchestra.
Liam + Elephant = Thumbs Up (at Merci)
Invader
Hey, that store sounds familiar.
At Saint Michel.
Liam took this one.




I wasn't there but I assume Co is clapping for the tiny beds.
Are you winking at me?

1 comment:

~S said...

You might already know this but that space invader tagger is quasi world famous! I've seen him on some of the blogs I check and considered forwarding it your way. Check it out. I think he's still on a clandestine tour tagging the city of lights.

http://www.space-invaders.com/som.html