Friday, October 9, 2009

Gretchen turns 29!?!

G heads off to work on her birthday.
We celebrated at our favorite restaurant/bar/cafe, the Refectoire. Liam got the salad exotica.
Raw meat for G and chicken for Chloe.
They usually don't serve the burger maison for dinner but made an exception or D.
He was pleased.
Becca had a steak that was actually cooked.
I might be eating the greatest entree ever, warm bacon wrapped goat cheese salad.
Liam kept striking this pose.
Notice G's petit pot has a candle in it. This is basically unheard of in France but they did it for us, they even sang in English.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow! Firstly, Happy Birthday G!!!
Secondly, what an accommodating restaurant!! How awesome! I hope we can go there when we come to see y'all next summer! (Except I think I will have my meat cooked, hehe)