Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mandatory Louvre

Look, I'm taking a picture of Shane taking a picture.
The giant hawt dog in front of the Louvre is kind of a tradition at this point.

Heading down under the pyramid.
This time we started in the Egyptian wing. Ancient ping pong paddles.
I can't remember but it is a naked lady holding on to a duck.
The egyptians didn't use their own pimp hands, they used some crafted from wood, bone or ivory.

Lets roll.
What are you looking at?


For those of you that watch Lost, this one had five toes.
Pretty heavy metal.
Boob squeeze.
This is exactly what it looks like.

That's me at the feet of the mummy.



Nice work
High five Julius.

And you thought clubbing baby seals was messed up.





Gretchen bit off the head.
She is so over the Denon wing of the museum.
Jesus attacks with lazer beams.
Please don't pee on me Jesus.
Those are some messed up four pack abs lord.
Brandi, like Co, loves ceilings.
Can you tell us anything about this painting?

I hope Jenny sees this; Gretchen, the Mona Lisa and a denim action vest in the same shot, Trifecta!!!


1 comment:

Julia said...

1. I like the "trifecta shot" haha.
2. Gretchen is gorgeous.
3. I like G's black and white striped shirt!
4. Y'all might be the most cultured people I know. Y'all for sure visit the most museums, and I think it's awesome!
:)