Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesday stuffs

Sweet VW.
Does this increase the likelihood that your bike will go unmolested?
Maybe a cruel prank?
Dylan paces to keep warm as he waits.
Liam gets off the schoolbus after swim class.
Chloe is cold.
Liam being good on the metro. It's so rare i had to take a picture. Minutes later he pushed an old lady to get to the door first.
You tell me.
You can kind of see the snow in this picture.
Dylan at les halles doing some Christmas shopping.
New Box!!! When i brought it in Dylan said POPTARTS. There were no poptarts. We had to open the box before the other kids arrived home because it smelled deliciously of Worcestershire sauce. The lid had cracked a little had spilled out but the paper wrapper soaked it all up. By far the best smelling box we've recieved so far.

1 comment:

Luke and Kayla said...

I literally "lol'd" about Liam pushing the old lady.

And if I could get my bike up that high I would too.

-Kayla O.