Sunday, February 4, 2007

The beginning

I have recently started the overwhelming project of scanning all of my photos into the computer. With all of the moving we have and will be doing i foresee us having to put things in storage for awhile and don't want anything to happen to the pictures.
We have generated a normal number of pictures but when my mother died i got all of her pictures and when Gretchen's grandparents died we got all of their pictures so the pile has grown. Anyway there are some real gems in there so i thought I'd set this up so we can all laugh together. Feel free to make up a witty caption and post it in the comments.As children Luke and I were forced to sleep in a box.

2 comments:

sumobeats said...

I have no Idea why we thought that was so cool!!?? And yes I'm sucking my thumb.

kingdomforavoice said...

There does seem to be a perfectly good bed right there beside us.